Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why am I so busy?

probably because I have started back at school to finish my BS in Health Informatics! So right now I am concentrating on studying for the CompTIA A+ certification exams in both IT Tech and Networks.

After that I slide into the healthcare management part of my degree work. I decided to do the hardest classes first - which turned out to only be 2 - the CompTIA A+ certifications!

The other reason I am so busy is that I have been trying to finishing an sewing art project. I have entered a sewing convention contest that gave me a fabric panel, which I can do anything with, and I have been turning it into a vintage dinner apron. I have been beading this project for several weeks now and seeing the convention in on the 25th....

More later - after the apron is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment