Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Me!!!!!

Today I am 37. Yep. 37. I don't think I am old enough to be 37.  That would be like saying that I am middle age.  I.do.not.think.so.  I.am.not.that.old.
Anyway, instead of whining here about it, let me tell you about me birthday presents!

We went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel with all the kids, my parents and my sister who is in town.
I got a gift certificate to a great sushi place from my sister!

I got a Bias tape maker! from my parents!

My younger children got me this sewing basket...only mine is better - it has a vintage print on it!

My older children got my Wii Fit Plus!  More fun exercising - because I have almost unlocked all the games on Wii Fit!

My husband got me a beautiful red leather purse from Stone& Co with silver buckles! 

And now I go to a friend's surprise birthday party - because she is turning 40 - and I am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment