Thursday, May 13, 2010

The last paper is done!

It is being edited as I write this.  I should be able to submit it for grading tomorrow or Saturday!  Now to finish helping get ready for the Grad Night 2010 party and to help pull it off this week.

Today was Matt's last day of school.  He graduates Wednesday.  1 child down.  5 to go. 

I got lots of beautiful things for Mother's Day.  I got new jewelry (lots of it) from my youngest children and my mom and dad.  Melina made me a cute purple polka dot bowl for my sewing table in her Art class.  Matt took me our for dessert at his work.

Mike got me a new headboard and foot board for our bedroom!  I will post pictures of it later (um, when I can locate the camera cord - Melina seems to have "borrowed" it and has yet to return it to my desk). he new headboard is important - our last headboard was bought almost 20 years ago - for only $99.  And it has been through 4 moves and was on its last legs!  I also re-arranged our room for the new headboard.  And it looks wonderful!  I moved the bed to a different wall and re-hung pictures and a new shelf.

So, now to finish my intern reading assignment, The 5th Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization by Peter M. Senge.  I really am enjoying this book and have learned a new way to look at organizations and problem solving.  I would recommend this book to anyone who has a job or is in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment