Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cruise clothes....

I made this blouse: Simplicity 2619 I made the blouse out a lightweight gauzy, red gingham check (small so I didn't have to match too much). I am also going to make the capri pants in a white stretch cotton blend.

And this shirt for my husband: McCalls 4399 It is a lovely Haiwiian print - red with yellows, blacks, and tans. But no obnoxious looking flowers.

I am making these cargo shorts right now: Simplicity 3891 They are made from a stretch denim - something he wants to try. I have the front fly done, the front pockets (though I have to go back & fix them so the belt goes through them) and I have made the back pockets. I haven't attached them, but I have made them!

All I have left for the cruise is this dress: Simplicity 3823

I plan on making View E (the red dress). I will wear it over a white t-shirt as to be modest. I am using a white and light blue cotton print.

There are no pictures because husband is out of town this week. He will return on Friday - so maybe some then. I don't think he would like me posting a picture of his shirt on Suzanne, the sewing mannequin!

No comments:

Post a Comment