Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My to-do Christmas List...

Mom and Dad - new pillowcases (hey - be surprised if you read this!)

M1- new hoodie sweatshirt (he fell in love with the last one I made him - hmmm, maybe a picture is needed?)

M2 - new hoodie also

A1 - new oriental blouse for church

A2 - Robe (they will probably all be out of flannel or cotton - it isn't always cold enough for one here - but it does help to take the chill off when getting out of the bath!)

J1 - Robe

J2 - Robe

Husband - new black Cuban shirt

J (my sister) - new blouses

I also am going to make pillowcases like I made my friend!

My client's dress is almost done - the zipper and shoulders should be done next week and then I just have to hem the whole thing - nothing major - just 7 layers of tulle, 2 fabric layers and the netting for the petticoat.

So - off to sew...

and to revise my paper...

write another paper - only 5 pages this time...

and plan 2 christmas parties...

and help my mom sew 2 costumes for her and my dad for her party...

I love being busy for other people!  Especially if I get to sew!

Oh - and I have to finish my coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment